We currently have no open positions. Please check back in April.
Please read the information below, and note we keep resumes on file should opportunities present themselves for more staffing. Thank You.
Are you interested in being surrounded by books? Does talking about books all day long sound dreamy? Would accessing copious amounts of free advance reader books be incredible? Check out our list of bookseller characteristics to see if joining our book nerd crew is a good fit for you. If all that sounds up your alley, follow our application instructions & we’ll get back to you.
- Enjoy talking about books, sharing recommendations, and engaging with customers about what they’re reading.
- Spend hours alphabetizing our shelves – this is a detail oriented & continual project throughout every shift all day long.
- Be able to be on their feet for 8 hours, constantly moving – this is a job where if we’re not talking to customers or ringing up purchases we’re dusting & shelving books
- Have proficiency with technology – schedules are done electronically, a lot of communication is via text.
- Shifts do not need to include the use of our POS system beyond looking up inventory and handling special orders. We need a staff member to help alphabetize, dust, and answer questions about our inventory. We do not need someone for the register sales.
Things to consider before applying
- Do you enjoy reading books (most of our staff read about a book a week)?
- Are you available on weekends? Must be available Saturdays and Sundays.
- Are you attentive to detail & enjoy organizing?
- Do you have housing secured in Estes Park, Allenspark, Glenhaven, Drake or Lyons? We have tried employees from Loveland and Greeley areas, but winter weather becomes problematic – apply if you have no problems driving the canyons on icy roads.
Before you pass go & collect $200, here’s our application process. Failure to follow these instructions will negatively impact your application.
- Introduce yourself to us via e-mail
- Include your resume
- Include at least 2 references with phone & email information
- Let us know when you can start & how long you’ll be available
- Include any time off you’ll need.